Belly Dance Shows
Hammam Party in Chelsea
Party in private house in Hampstead Garden Suburb
Supporting school meals for India's poorest children
Wednesday 16th June 2010
12.00PM - 3.00PM
Canapes and refreshments
Contemporary 'East meets West' fashion and jewellery
Belly Dancing - JOIN IN THE FUN WITH JALYA AND HER STUDENTS
Music - Bingo - Raffle
Hey Big Spender please donate generously
Limited free entry
RSVP to Jalya on email
"And so we live...hopefully...ever after"
Belly Dance Cake Party
Download Leaflet (click here).
Leaflet is designed by my students Anna, Mela and Michelle.
Artists and Cake - Bravo!
SUNDAY, 11 OCTOBER 2009 at ARCHANGEL - KENSINGTON
11-13 KENSINGTON HIGH STREET, LONDON W8 5NP
TUBE: HIGH STREET KENSINGTON (6 MINS WALK)
DOORS OPEN 5.00PM - SHOW STARTS 6.00PM
JULIA NAIDENKO - Star of Britain's Got Talent
Simon Cowell - "That is Olympic Gold Medal standard belly dance"
JALYA'S and VARYA'S STUDENTS
PLUS SURPRISE MISTERY GUEST ACT, not to be missed!
Slice of BELLY DANCER CAKE (Yes, shaped like a Belly Dancer!!)
Arabic DJ and Live Music by Arabic Percussionist MALIK!
Tickets are just £15 in advance, purchase from JALYA and VARYA in class
and online from AURORA at www. aurorabellydance.com,
from JOHARA at www.JoharaDance.com
and from LONDON BELLY DANCE at www.LondonBellyDance.com
£20 on the door.
FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
DRINKS and FOOD not included.
DRINKS ARE AVAILABLE for purchase DIRECTLY FROM the ARCHANGEL bar,
A DELICIOUS SELECTION OF FOOD at the ARCHANGEL restaurant upstairs.
Treat yourself to a wonderful night out with fabulous belly dance performances and much more!
16th August 2009
Click here to watch Jalya's performance on Reenie's third song
The annual London Mela 2009 brings the best of South Asian culture to Gunnersbury Park in Ealing, London giving a chance for everyone to attend! Multicultural London Mela celebrates Asian music and culture and attracts over 50,000 visitors every year. Attend London Mela 09 this August and watch Reenie perform Live to her new songs along with her set of dancers and Jalya, a beautiful exotic belly dancer move on her latest single Addicted coming out in the UK soon!
1001 Nights Party At Little Bay!
Download Leaflet (click here)
DINE TO SERENADES, ENJOY HEAVENLY BELLY DANCING AND LIVE ARABIC MUSIC!!!
ON FRIDAY, 08 MAY 2009 AT LITTLE BAY www.littlebay.co.uk
BATTERSEA 228 YORK ROAD
LONDON SW11 3SJ
DOORS OPEN 6:30PM
DINNER STARTS 7PM
BELLY DANCING BY:
MUSIC BY MUSTAPHA EL BAHJA AND DRUMMER RACHID FROM MOROCCO.
CONTEMPORARY VISION OF SCHEHERAZADE UNVEILED TONIGHT!
TICKETS ARE £25 ADVANCE, INCLUDE:
- • DINNER (please, see below for the Menu)
- • PERFORMANCES
- • LIVE MUSIC
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE (A £1.50 booking fee is applicable)
OR IN CLASSES (no booking fees).
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL NOT BE ANY TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR.
FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERRABLE.
- • Mussels Anglaise-Garlic, Shallots, White Wine and Cream
- • Choux De Crab-Citrus Hollandaise
- • Smoked Chicken Parcel-Salad and Sour Cream
- • Garlic Mushrooms-Rocket Salad, Dijon Mustard Sauce
- • Goat Cheese Croquettes-Warm Artichoke Salad
- • Honey Roast Pork Belly-Black Pudding, Apple and Parsnip Puree
- • Home Cured Salmon-Orange and Beetroot Salad, Horseradish Cream
- • Roast Chicken Breast-Stuffed with Spinach and Cottage Cheese, Mash Potato and Pecroino Sauce
- • Port Roast Lamb-Spinach and Mash
- • Confit of Duck-Sultana and Red Cabbage Medley
- • Little Bay's Port Fillet-Filled with Mascarpone, Potato Gratin and Mushroom Sauce
- • Fillet of Salmon-Thai Noodle Salad, Tomato and Chilli Jam
- • Vegetable Risotto-Sun Blushed Tomato Coulis
- • Braised Beef-Celeriac Mach, Glassed Root Vegetables
- • Apple Cake-Ice Cream and Custard
- • Home-made Tiramisu-with Espresso Syrup
- • Banana Cream Profiteroles-Chocolate Sauce
- • Vanilla Cheesecake-Passion Fruit Coulis
- • Cheese Selection-Grape Chuney
Drinks are not included. An optional 10% service charge will be added to the drinks and any extras bill. We accept all cards other than Amex and Diners Club. If you suffer from any food allergies please check with your waiter for the ingredients. For any compliments or complaints, please write to Peter Ilic at firstname.lastname@example.org